Design, Mathematics, Fabrication: Bonnevie Sculpture at Blowing Sands in June


Karlito Bonnevie's artwork often takes the form of beautiful furnishings with a subtle mathematical influence.


 "I love to design stuff - it allows my creative juices to flow.
I love to use and apply mathematics - it keeps me in touch with the universe.
I love to build stuff in metal - it's extremely focusing and surprisingly forgiving.


Ultimately, one must answer the question - why do we make art? Ah, who cares? Just make it!"
Please come see pieces-to-redesign-your-living room-around at Blowing Sands Glass/Laura Frost Fine Arts.


Extra for artwalk! Special one-night-only trunk show of metal and glass pieces by accomplished artist Lon Clark.



Blowing Sands
5805 14th Ave NW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...