Happenstance: A Photo Show By HollyAnne Sarah Faber at Annie's Art & Frame


Some of my favorite photographic encounters with people have arrived by pure happenstance. They are rarely executed by planning concepts, models and locations.



These journeys happened by one single decision. One choice to take a job offer that introduced me to creative people. One choice to volunteer for an organization that took me to the other side of the world. In the end, whenever I have a decision to make, I know that each choice is a different catalyst for a new adventure and new moments of happenstance.



All images were produced by the Mamiya C330 with Kodak Portra 120 film. Locations span from the Pacific Northwest, Southern California and North Africa between 2012 - 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...